Sunday, August 23, 2015

Miniatures in the Garden Section?

I'm used to searching for things that can be turned into miniatures whenever I go shopping, but I didn't expect to find almost 1:12 scale outdoor furniture in the Garden Section of OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware)! How cute are these tables, chairs and loungers? The succulent planters and furniture were $29.99 each. The furniture are intended to be for garden use as they have long metal legs that stake into the soil to hold them in place. The stakes could easily be cut off if you wanted to use them with a dollhouse. In the picture with my fingers you can see one metal stake leg had already snapped off (I didn't break it! I swear, it was like that when I found it).

7 comments:

  1. Recently, the Big garden centers around here, have been introducing even more mini furniture and accessories for fairy gardens which for me, is a double bonus for All who enjoy doing Both.
    Love the colors of these! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find. They do look tremendous and a perfect splash of colour for exterior mini scenes. Thanks for posting =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a little paint and some "outdoor"-looking fabric, that chaise would be right at home in the back garden of my beach bungalow. Might need to go to OSH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I really like garden stuff, they are awesome. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! ready made gardens to put adjacent to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! I wish I could find something like that in my area

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has been one great thing about fairy gardens becoming so in style. :D Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.