Friday, August 29, 2014

Bay Area - Come see me at Parking Lot Sale Sat 8/30

Okay, it's a hot mess right now, but tomorrow I will have my first display set up at the Annual Summer Fever Parking Lot Sale hosted by Dollhouses, Trains & More. Stop by and see my booth! (I'll make sure I post pictures for those of you not in Northern California)

Dollhouses, Trains & More
Summer Fever Parking Lot Sale
300 Entrada Dr, Novato, CA 94949
Saturday, August 30th from 10am-3pm

I hope you're having a Happy Summer!

4 comments:

  1. The west cost is too far away for me, but that does sound like a fun sale to check out.
    Good luck with your booth! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time at the sale. Would have been lovely to see you and talk minis. Where are those damn armbands - one day I'll make it across the pond =0P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could have been there hope you had a good sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed this...Ugh

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.