Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Marion Russek's amazing Glenwood Dolls House

Marion Russek from Switzerland learned how to work with LEDs, 3D printing and 3D Live Interior (to draw the house plans) to create this gorgeous dollhouse. It is simply stunning. Check out this incredible video she put together displaying the house WATCH HERE.


Marion is also selling the bathtub, sink, toilet, faucet, shower fixture, laundry basket and spiral staircase that she created on her shapeways shop shapeways.com/shops/MarionR

Great work Marion!!

Take the video tour here http://vimeo.com/88540537.

And check out her shapeways shop here https://www.shapeways.com/shops/MarionR.

10 comments:

  1. So freaking cool. Thanks for sharing =0D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! That's a fantastic interior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!! I love the light wood finish throughout the house.

      Delete
  3. Omg that is so amazing does she have a blog to? I love her lights and the kitchen to it al looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, WOW. That kitchen looks real! I'd love to 3D-print my own dollhouse components someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.Gosh that house just blows my mind! that's some serious bashing and how cool was the lighting that she did..I want to make one for myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! I'm in love! A modern interior in a traditional home! I've seen pictures on the Shapeways site but never of the house all together. I still cannot believe I can purchase those stairs! Her work is fantastic, and I'm especially drooling over those modern fixtures. And that bathtub, instant wishlist add. Thanks for sharing, this is a crazy good find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kitchen. She has sone very cool things at shapeways too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally amazing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.