Saturday, February 2, 2013

PRD at Good Sam

So yes, the Good Sam Show was last October, but as you know, I'm behind in a ton of posts. If you haven't seen Paris & Lisa at a miniatures show, it is an absolute must. The PRD Miniatures booth looks like a modern showroom. So much modern in one space, it's hard not to jump up and down. They'll be at Chicago International, April 19-21. If you are anywhere close, you should definitely go.

Paris' tables and desks are so dreamy, I want to build a whole room around them.

I love Paris' bath-rooms. The new spa tub is so cool, perfect for indoors or outdoors. It even has chromatherapy lighting that changes colors under the faux water.

I can never get enough of modern kitchens. I just love these.

Lisa's Mini Modern Bedding (Mi-mo-be) is just icing on the cake for Paris' beds. I feel in love with the last one and bought the whole set. So perfect, I had to have it all. I bought the bed, mattress, lines and pillows. I'll post more pictures soon.



Check out Paris' flickr page to see all of the latest projects he's working. How amazing is that double sink in black? I would die to have that kitchen in real life, I would would never let it stay dirty. I LOVE the M112 Gallery Pod.


And these Sky Loft interiors??? Get out. Love love love. I want to move in. I could live so happily here.

Check out more from Paris on flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/ 9180674@N03/ or visit the PRD Miniatures website at: www.prdminiatures.com.
Paris was also featured in IGMA eCube newsletter, read the article here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how will I restrain spending at PRD stand in Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this furniture! I especially love the art gallery and the last room. I was transported to New York City. You always bring sophisticated chic to the world of miniature interior design, thanks for sharing these beautiful rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see his work in real life...definitely going to the Chicago show. I wish Minimodernistas was going to be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be years late but I love it all.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.