Thursday, December 30, 2010

Copy of the news

Sigh. I've been meaning to be better about posting, but I got hooked on old seasons of "Make It or Break It". Which sounds like a cool DIY show, but its actually about a group of teenage girls vying to be gold medal gymnasts. I used to love the uneven bars when I was a kid, until my best friend fell and broke her arm, scaring me away from gymnastics. Sometimes I wonder "what if..." but genetics put me at 5'8" so I would have been too tall if I hadn't quit. Anyhoo, until I get hooked on another tv show, I should have more time to blog again.

Back to the point of this post... I read the SF Chronicle article online before I was able to get a copy of the paper. Most of the news I get is from online sources or the radio, and I haven't read a physical paper since the NY Times article on miniatures. The Chronicle article was on the cover and continued on the back cover of the Home and Garden section. I must say, in this digital age, print media is doing a great job creating a more visually and aesthetically pleasing format. I may just have to give the print world a second chance.

(picture of San Francisco Chronicle Sunday, November 28, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.