Friday, July 9, 2010

Updated FR8 House Photos

My last post on PRD Miniatures FR8 House was when it was only 70% complete, so in case you haven't seen these new pictures yet, I just had to share.

I think my Antrim house definitely needs a pool and deck like this on the rooftop.
I think the angles of this house make every view incredible. There is something amazing to look at in every room. I love the walk in closet. If only my real house was this nice. Check more photos on PRD Miniatures shutterlfy page.

(all images from m112podsbyprd.shutterfly.com/25)

6 comments:

  1. Its looking amazing! I can't wait to see when you finish it up. How long has it been so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,

    Oh not me, the FR8 House is all Paris. I am just a huge fan and have been enjoying the photos Paris posted and wanted to share, as the house is so unique. I am incredibly envious of the private owner that gets to take home this amazing work of art.

    I'll ask Paris what the time frame was for this project.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took about 10 weeks, as I had several orders I was working on, including opening the online store. In these photos the house is complete, but the owner will furnish/adorn the rest. Since I am the only one building in my company right now, custom houses will take awhile, where the furniture pieces take about 2-3 weeks on average.

    ReplyDelete
  4. doris/minimodernistasJuly 11, 2010 at 10:11 AM

    WOW...Paris has done it again! What fun you must be having decorating your new abode...I have pod-envy! Keep on blogging...I love your posts and thanks for doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the details Paris!!

    ---

    Hi Doris!!
    Paris never ceases to amaze! And he is a total blast to work with!! I can't wait until we finish pimping out my Antrim dollhouse. Oh and I am still trying to find out the scale of the Shea paper houses that I posted awhile back. It's on my to do list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, sorry for misunderstanding the post, but thanks to Paris for answering.. 10 weeks! I'm not surprised it took that long... *drools* at the details!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.